CSDILA: Centre for Spatial Data Infrastructures & Land Administration
The Centre for Spatial Data Infrastructures and Land Administration:
- provides a focus for research in Spatial Data Infrastructures, Land Administration, and spatial enablement by building on ongoing research relationships and creating new links through extended collaboration both nationally and internationally
- undertakes original world-wide research in land policy, land management, land information, spatial data, technical applications and other areas
- supports spatial data developments and land administration particularly in the Asia-Pacific region.
The Centre researches all aspects of:
- Spatially enabling government and society
- Designing and developing SDIs
- Cadastral system, 3D Cadastre
- Land management and market
- Building the next generation of property data system
- Managing the integration of land and marine administration
- Advancing metadata documentation
- Metadata automation and updating
- National land infrastructure
- Sustainable cities
Our research particularly seeks to support sustainable development and effective markets. Research highlights include development of concepts of the cadastre, a digital cadastral database, diffusion of geographic systems and ‘toolboxes’ for land administration. For more information see here.
- Guest seminar 19 Oct: Big geo-data for urbanized China: Methods and applications
- MCDS Seminar Series special event jointly hosted by AURIN
- Please participate: UniMelb Wi-Fi Location Data Acceptability Survey
- Seminar: “From movement data to understanding indoor and outdoor human mobility” by Dr Katarzyna Sila-Nowicka, University of Auckland
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Spam protection has stopped this request. Please contact site owner for help.