The Centre for Spatial Data Infrastructures and Land Administration:
- provides a focus for research in Spatial Data Infrastructures, Land Administration, and spatial enablement by building on ongoing research relationships and creating new links through extended collaboration both nationally and internationally
- undertakes original world-wide research in land policy, land management, land information, spatial data, technical applications and other areas
- supports spatial data developments and land administration particularly in the Asia-Pacific region.
The Centre researches all aspects of:
- Spatially enabling government and society
- Designing and developing SDIs
- Cadastral system, 3D Cadastre
- Land management and market
- Building the next generation of property data system
- Managing the integration of land and marine administration
- Advancing metadata documentation
- Metadata automation and updating
- National land infrastructure
- Sustainable cities
Our research particularly seeks to support sustainable development and effective markets. Research highlights include development of concepts of the cadastre, a digital cadastral database, diffusion of geographic systems and ‘toolboxes’ for land administration. For more information see here.
- Guest seminar 19 Oct: Big geo-data for urbanized China: Methods and applications
- MCDS Seminar Series special event jointly hosted by AURIN
- Please participate: UniMelb Wi-Fi Location Data Acceptability Survey
- Seminar: “From movement data to understanding indoor and outdoor human mobility” by Dr Katarzyna Sila-Nowicka, University of Auckland
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.