The Melbourne Sustainable Society Institute (MSSI), aims to facilitate and enable research linkages, projects and conversations leading to increased understanding of sustainability and resilience trends, challenges and solutions. The MSSI approach includes a particular emphasis on the contribution of the social sciences and humanities to understanding and addressing sustainability and resilience challenges. MSSI is hosted by the Faculty of Architecture, Building & Planning, at the University of Melbourne.
Goals: To enable and support
- University of Melbourne, Australian and international research linkages and partnerships
- Development and implementation of interdisciplinary research projects
- Production and dissemination of high impact publications and research findings
- Post graduate research and learning
- Public engagement and debate
While MSSI maintains a strong commitment to working with researchers across the full spectrum of sustainability related research disciplines and issues, the Institute work program over the next two years will be focused on the following research clusters:
- Future Cities
- Climate Transformations
- Sustainability in the Anthropocene
For more information see here.
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Please prove that you are not a robot.